Our business is growing and we are currently accepting applications for a Scheduling Assistant.
Eastern Surfaces is an innovative leader in the manufacturing of natural stone, quartz, and solid surface countertops. We combine a high-tech production facility, outstanding customer service and old world craftsmanship to ensure the finest quality for your home or office.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for a methodical thinker, well-organized individual with a professional and friendly phone demeanor to join our company. Job responsibilities would include:
- Contact customers to schedule template and installation appointments
- Create efficient template and installation schedules, considering dates, locations, and employee workload
- Monitor schedule and adjust for delays, absenteeism, etc., as needed
- Prepare and distribute appropriate paperwork for template and installation teams
- Respond to daily customer inquiries
- Update software to reflect changing customer needs or jobsite details
- Schedule repairs or rework of previous installations
- Assist customers in the showroom with sale and selection of granite material
- Must be able to type accurately and enter data into our computer system
- Provide administrative support to the office staff as needed
Work hours are Monday-Friday from 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM. You will also be required to work an occasional Saturday (1 per month), 9 AM – 1 PM.
Compensation & Benefits
We offer 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holiday and vacation days and opportunity for advancement.
Eastern Surfaces is an equal opportunity employer.
If you have a good work history, a positive attitude and can work well both independently and on a team, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.