Our business is growing and we are currently accepting applications for a Stone Fabricator.
This applicant should have at least a year of experience polishing granite, marble and quartz. This position requires working in a wet environment, standing for long periods of time and the ability to lift 50 lbs or more. The hours for this position are Monday through Friday, 7-3 PM.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Operate stone cutting machinery and tools
- Measure and cut accurately
- Read drawings and templates to determine work required
- Work to proper safety standards
- At least one year granite and quartz fabrication experience
- Successful history of working in a fast paced work place
- Record of outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Proven record of quality work and attention to detail
- A basic understanding of construction principles (plumb, flat, level, square)
Compensation & Benefits
We offer 401K, Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, paid holiday and vacation days and opportunity for advancement.
Eastern Surfaces is an equal opportunity employer.
If you meet these requirements and are looking for a unique opportunity, we want to talk to you! Please submit your resume using the form below.